[ Back to Products Page ]
[ Features |
Specification Sheet ]
The 3270-X/LT II is the first internal 3270 connectivity solution for the Xerox® DocuPrint N17, N24, N32 and N40 Network laser printers.
In addition to providing seamless EBCDIC to ASCII data stream conversion, the 3270 X/LT II can be equipped to include AGILE's industry-leading XES to PCL translation as an option.
This enables the N-series of printers to be the perfect choice when migrating from aging Xerox®XES printers without having to change anything in your data streams. Emulation of Xerox® diagnostics is also provided for reliable troubleshooting, should you need it.
The 3270-X/LT II connects to any IBM mainframe with a 3174, 3274 or 3276 controller via an RG62 A/U coax input port. Printouts are delivered at the printer's normal throughput speed.
Programming is a breeze through the coax host stream or parallel input. There is also 512K of FLASH memory for storage of resources, such as XES forms and fonts in both portrait and landscape modes.
You can also replace other external AGILE products, such as the Ultra, Ally and Ally Plus models, with the 3270-X/LT II, without having to reconfigure your data streams. making it the ideal connectivity solution for all your printing needs.
- Parallel and Coax Connectivity
- Connects Xerox
DocuPrint N17, N24, N32 and N40 Network Laser Printers directly to coax mainframe controllers
- Optional XES to PCL translation with forms, vector and raster graphics
- Edge-to-edge printing
- Fully configurable
- Programmable on-line
- One year factory warranty
- AGILE's superior product support
DocuPrint N-Series printers
- 1 coax input port IBM BNC type A RG62 A/U coax
- 1 IEEE 1284C parallel input port
- Operational printer speed
RESOURCES STORAGE SPACE
- 512K FLASH
- 256K FLASH (Optional)
- 256K RAM
- IBM 35h
- Xerox 36h
- 2-trigger pseudo transparency
- Trigger+count byte pseudo transparency
- Firmware upgradeable via parallel input port
CUSTOM APPLICATION SUPPORT
- DisplayWrite 370
- XES to PCL
- Custom applications
- Titan10iso (simulated)
- Titan12iso (simulated)
- XCP14iso (simulated)
- Font Rotation feature allows single-orientation XES font to be stored in both landscape and portrait versions
- Supports international character sets and user-specified translation tables
- Data stream-downloadable XES fonts
FONT AND FORM STORAGE
- XES fonts and forms can be installed and stored in the non-volatile memory of the 3270-X/LT II
- Fonts are desixelized and compressed, yielding a 2:1 storage space advantage
- Toll-free technical support: 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Pacific time
- One year product warranty
- Extended and express warranty programs
Copyright 1996-2010 AGILE. All rights reserved.